Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Pot Luck

So, I have been given the task of organizing my companies Holiday Pot Luck party.  Color me excited..its a party, with food and decorations and games.  When I made the announcement I had many people asking me what could they make.  I printed a simple list of ideas - veggie tray, cheese & crackers, pasta, cocktail meatballs, pasta salads, desserts, etc...but really I was hoping for some unique recipes.  You know Grandmas special dish or ethnic specialties.

I'm bringing my famous ham. Famous?  Well, not really.  But it's really really good and everyone who tastes it loves it.  I thought t make empanadas, but given that the party is mid week and that I have to make cupcakes for peanut's birthday, I figured a ham would be easier and well received.  I made one for the office when Hurricane Sandy struck and it was devoured.

If you have a specialty, please share! I'm always looking for something new.

Now, onto the Shutterfly contest. Two winners were announced, and I can't believe neither has come forward.   So I re-selected tonight and comment #11 is the winner - Tracy Mellini, you have 48 hours to claim your prize by posted your contact information here.


1 comment:

  1. That's me! Yay. Best news in weeks ;)

    Thank you!

    Tracy Mellini
    Twebber16
    Aol
    Com

    ReplyDelete