Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morrrres....

My daughter came up to me the other day and said "Mommy, can we have Morrrres"  So I asked her more of what and she replied "No, Morrrres, you know when you smoosh it together and eat it?".  Took me a minute but I figured out she was saying S'mores.  Now I don't even remember the last time we made s'mores or how she even knew what it was.  But...I figured hey - lets go with it!

So I looked in the cupboard and I had marshmallows (the kids love the mini ones as a treat) and I had chocolate chips..but no graham crackers.  I did have Ritz Crackers though.  I figured she wouldn't know the difference.

So, I took about 12 Ritz Crackers, topped them with 1 mini-marshmallow and 2 chocolate chips.  I popped them in the toaster oven and set it to toast light.  About a minute later I took them out and placed another Ritz Cracker on top, smooshed it down and Viola instant "Morrrres!".  The kids devoured them up in no time..and to be quite honest - they were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment