Sunday, February 13, 2011

On Deck this week....

I am hoping to go up to mom's and make her famous arancini (rice balls) with her.  She won't come to me because, well you know how it is when you are cooking - you want YOUR kitchen.  Making arancini really is a two person job.  Anyway - I hope it works out and I can get up there to make these this week!

I'm also planning on Roasted Fennel & White Bean Soup with some crusty bread.  A Shrimp dish (I am thinking my Shrimp Pasta Primavera)  and maybe a few more 'tea party' recipes to gear up for my party next month.

I am also VERY close to my 120 fans on facebook!  Once we reach the 120 I will giveaway the $25 Penzey's Gift Card as promised.

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! I had a great day with my family and a wonderful dinner hosted by a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment